Family Immigration to Canada

Canada is a country that values family and understands the importance of being together. However, due to complex situations, many families may be separated and live in different countries. To help reunite families, the Canadian government manages several family reunification programs that allow Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their family members.

There are three immigration programs that can help you bring your beloved relatives to Canada:

  • Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship Program
  • Spousal Sponsorship Program
  • Dependent Children Sponsorship Program

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship Program

This program is designed for Canadians who wish to bring their elderly parents to live with them. To become a sponsor, you must first submit an interest to sponsor form, letting the government know that you are willing to file a sponsorship application. Registration for submission opens from time to time, and only those who register and meet the quota will receive an invitation to submit a full application. Rendezvous Immigration, a licensed immigration company, can help you prepare all the required documents to evidence your eligibility to become a sponsor for your parents or grandparents.

Contact Us

Spousal Sponsorship Program

People fall in love regardless of age or nationality. If you have found your soulmate and want to live with them in Canada, the spousal sponsorship program can help you. In ordr to sponsor your spouse, you need to prove that your marriage is genuine and declare that you will provide financial support for their basic needs, including food and clothing, shelter and healthcare, as well as any other necessities. Rendezvous Immigration has helped to reunite to hundreds of happy couples!

Dependent Children Sponsorship Program

To sponsor a child, you need to prove that they are dependent on you. The child must be under 22 years old to be sponsored, and Canada allows you to sponsor your own biological child, your adopted child, or an orphaned family member. If your sponsored child has a child, you can also add your grandchild in the application. Rendezvous Immigration will help you through the application proccess with great attention to details and professional support.

Book an Appointment